Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break~ ROAD TRIP!



Tommy and I spent our spring break traveling to Utah! We kind of got it backward- leaving somewhere that is nice and toasty to go somewhere you can't even wear flip-flops! But, it was still a lot of fun to go and visit (or in my case, meet) a bunch of companions from his mission that are now studing at BYU. I majorly regret that I did not bust out the camera to take more pics!! Anyway, we also got to spend some time checking out the beautiful sights in Temple Square, like the Salt Lake Temple, Brigham Young's house, and the Tabernacle.

4 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

What a fun trip. I need to see some more pics though whit! Did you ever find the amazing hot dog stand either?

Arnett's said...

How fun!!

The Bakke's said...

aw how fun! :) Im glad you guys got to go up there. Im disapointed in the picture taking :( haha just kidding whitley! I miss ya girl. Hope all is well.

Sanfilippo said...

Ha, we looked for the hot dog place, but kinda got lost in the process! BYU is confusing!