Sunday, October 4, 2009

What we've been up to...


Happy Birthday to me!! I am officially the big 2-4. Tommy and I had a great date night on my birthday! Things have been so busy it was nice just to have a calm night out. The rest of the weekend was great too- thank you to family and friends for making it great!!


Ah, I couldn't resist posting this pic of Zoey from the Higley football game. Tommy was a little upset I had the mascot wearing a skirt (which is adorable by the way, thanks Brie!!), but I didn't think there was a problem having her be fierce and feminine! This is the 21st century ;)

4 comments:

Sara White said...

Ohhhh....now I'm sooooooo gonna steal her!

Brent and Brooke said...

Her tutu is so cute!!

The Merkleys said...

Hooray your alive! I thought you would be on summer break forever!

Rogers Family said...

Yea!!! I hope you had a happy birthday. Love the tutu, LOL