Friday, July 2, 2010

More Pictures

Hi! It's been a busy few weeks- here is a re-cap in pictures:

Chillaxing with cousin Gunner. Roman's already trying to be cool like him- check out the pose :)
My sweet chubby-cheek boy! He loves sleeping in as much as I do. And chubby he is- he gained 10 ounces in one week!


Hanging out with the Sanfilippo cousins. The stroller fits them all perfectly!

Meeting Great-Grandma Grace





Not too sure about those baths yet...


I think he may have gotten his hair from Grandpa!


And last, I think this may be a sign that I've been taking too many pictures... haha


Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

HE'S SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love the finger he's giving!

a harper girl said...

Congrats guys!! He is such a doll and I'm loving all his hair! P.s. What a cute name.