Saturday, November 13, 2010

FALLING INTO FALL

VETERAN'S DAY


Yay, fall is finally here! This week we have finally busted out the long sleeves, the thick blankets, and turned the heater on in the car in the morning. We have loved the nice weather, and celebrated Veteran's Day outdoors, fishing at the lake. (I should say Tommy fished, and I fished for some good pictures!) You can see what we both caught below :)





Waiting for those fish to bite...



Woo-hoo! A stinky catfish.


Yuck.


Ticklish


I think Roman had had enough of being my photography target!



My cute boys



He has found his feet! They are better than any toy, and I love it because they can't be dropped!

HALLOWEEN








Happy Halloween!


Roman and Gunner, the furry forest friends
We went to a Halloween carnival in Brie and Jason's neighborhood the night before Halloween. They had a lot of fun stuff for the kids, including a petting zoo. The kids loved it... and so did Tommy! I think he was the only adult in there, because he had decided he needed to catch that shy little potbelly pig and make it be a little friendlier. After chasing it for a few minutes, we all hear a high-pitched squeal- mission accomplished. Poor little pig!


PUMPKIN PATCH


Picking out our pumpkins at the pumpkin patch



My boys




CABIN TRIP



Rome's first trip to the cabin! Of course we had to take him to the swing



"Is it just me, or does this ravine look deeper every time?"






SCRUFFY THE CLOWN


Tommy's fire department put on a community night, and it was a lot of fun! In case you don't recognize the guy in the picture, it is the famous Scruffy the Clown. I was always a little creeped out by clowns, but the kids there loved him! There were a few that came up and asked to get their picture taken with him. Too funny! (and yes, he did the make-up himself, pretty impressive!)



Roman and Scruffy




Nice height!



Roman and Aunt Maggie


THUMB-SUCKER?


Oh my, did I mention my little sweetheart has turned into a hair-twirling, thumb-sucking baby? So cute, but I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit!



2 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

Very Cute and lovin' Scruffy!

Rogers Family said...

so so cute!!! I love all of his dark hair.