Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Birthday Time!

Can't believe this-


has turned into this!
















Roman is such a great boy and I love being his mom! It is awesome to watch him grow, and learn so many new things. He is such a sweetheart and always loves to be held and cuddled. He is my little shy boy, but loves to laugh and play games! At 12 months, he is: ~clapping ~walking ~saying mama ~starting to say dada and more ~is starting to point to what he wants ~ has 8 teeth ~will play with any type of ball for hours! ~loves reading books ~loves to play with Hannah ~can eat a whole bowl of ice cream (probably the container if I'd let him!) ~loves playing with his cousins ~loves to be tickled ~plays peek-a-boo ~loves singing songs, his favorite is 'monkeys jumping on the bed' ~and we can't wait to see what our Roman will do next!

Love you Romer!!

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

Happy Birthday Roman!! I must say I love your birthday hat :)