Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Old...but lucky!

Another birthday has rolled around, and it was great! Tommy surprised me by decorating the house and having a snazzy cake waiting for me when I got home from work, and then we went out to dinner with our friends Emily and Jack at one of the best restaurants of all time- BJ's!!







And, I know it's not quite Halloween yet, but I have been itching to put up the fun/scary decorations for like a month now- but I have been prohibited to until today!! My sister-in-law Erin might be even more excited than me- she put hers up two weeks ago, and she made this sweet Halloween decoration that I absolutely love- I had to show it here:

I don't think the picture does it full justice, but trust me, it's adorable! Thanks Erin! You can check out her other Glitzy creations here- http://glitzdesignerin.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Sara White said...

Whitney your hair looks fantastic! As for Zoey.......I don't know what you're talking about......