Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Get out of Here!

Tommy and I decided a change of scenery would be great, so we took the freeway out of town and chilled in Show Low for the weekend! Here are some pics from the trip...look close, you can see Van standing happily moments before Zoey thiefed his Pop-Tart Ah, here is the rare Tommy-Boy monkey attempting to hop up onto the second floor of the cabin! We sort of got locked out, and had to climb up to the top floor. Unfortunately, this tactic wasn't quite successful, so I got back in touch with my cheerleader roots, and Tommy partner-lifted me up- yikes!!
Did you know horny-toads bleed out of their eyes when they get frightened? Me neither, but this poor guy did after we were through with him...
And, I had to steal this picture from Brie's blog because I LOVE it! Her and Jason were awesome, and helped get Zoey up to the cabin, even though she can be a bit of a handful. Thanks guys!!

6 comments:

The Bakke's said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! :) It was really good to see you too. What a cute cake for your birthday!! We need to get together soon, so let me know when you are free :)

Brent and Brooke said...

How fun to get away! Happy Birthday Whitney! I hope that doesn't come off to stalker-like since I kept telling you that for a week! I can't wait to hang out with you!

Brent and Brooke said...

You look so pretty in your bday pic with Tommy too!

Erin said...

LOVE that picture of Zoey and Van!!!

The Bakke's said...

Yea we have been busy busy!!! :) Well I will let you know next week about the staying at home thing... tomorrow is my last day at work. I am sure I will love it!!! We need to get together whenever you and Tommy are free

Monya said...

Whitey, need a new post. I keep visiting you hoping for more stories and pics!