Friday, November 7, 2008

Ok, so I have been somewhat of a blog-slacker for a while, and here is my attempt at redeeming myself! Prepare yourself for a random and hopefully entertaining look at the past month :)


The 'So You Think You Can Dance' performance was awesome! Here are some pics from some of my favorite dances-
This song totally made me cry!














Me and Em went for her birthday. It was expensive, but so worth it!



Tommy and I went to a pumpkin patch and picked out a monster! I could not stop cracking up when Tommy safety-belted it into the car. No worries- it made it home safely.


My old co-worker from Wells Fargo finally got married! Congrats James and Gretchen. Everything was SO beautiful- just check out that sunset! It was great to see everyone and have a work reunion :)


Emily and Marcela look so cute here!
Here is our lovely backyard (aka- the wilderness). Jason is awesome and helped us put in a sprinkler system. We will have some all-finished pictures up soon!
Van and Landon had a blast making 'dirt angels' in the soft dirt- so gross!!


Vinyl lettering is awesome! I dressed up our bathroom a little bit with this cute saying, and I'm afraid it's started a new addiction- I already have words up on my front door and in the bedroom- Yikes!


COmpletely random, I know- but hope you enjoyed it!

4 comments:

The Bakke's said...

looks like you guys have been having fun!! :) I am so jealous you guys went to so you think you can dance! I bet it was awesome! Haha I cracked up about Tommy strapping the pumpkin in... silly boys! I LOVE the vinyl lettering!! Where did you get it?! I want to be a copy cat! hehe glad to see you guys are doing well! I like the blog background. Turkey day! yay

Ben and Shani said...

Okay,McKade was born in the last month. Where is he? HA HA

Brent and Brooke said...

I love that the pumpkin needed a seatbelt. You need to show off your lovely new backyard! It's so nice! I am jealous that you went to so you think you can dance, it looks like you guys had fun!

Guinea pig care said...

Sorry again I just can't resist??!!! I just can't get over your blog but I see it's just famliy so i'll get out just wanted to say I read everything you have ever posted...I promise i'm not a freak!!?? :-)