Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahhh...so good!

I finally convinced Tommy Boy to go see Twilight. I've read all the books and loved them, so I wasn't too sure what to expect from the movies. I had heard a lot of mixed reviews, but- it was awesome! I LOVE the boy who played Edward, he was so perfect for the part. And, although it missed some minor story elements you get in the book, it felt so much more action-packed as it jumped from one major plot event to the next- so good! Here is a picture-Make that 2 pictures- Edward looks really cute in the second one (not as cute as Tommy Boy, of course!)It took a little while for me to get used to how the characters looked in the movie versus how they looked in my head, but once I got over that it was great! Well, this post has successfully helped me procrastinate studying for finals long enough...I'm out!

4 comments:

The Bakke's said...

I really want to see this, but I cant get Nate to go!! Ill have to tell him that you recommend it, and maybe he will change his mind? Thanks for the compliments on our decorations. I was telling Nate how you and Brooke had a contest at your apts for your door that one year :) hehe miss you guys!

ryanfamily said...

Of course he's not as cute as Tommy Boy, but then again, Tommy Boy isn't a vampire!!

kason said...

so tommy's brother lawrence and his wife are in our ward. we played basketball together and taught primary together last week. how weird. and what's this i hear about you guys being able to have family come on a firetruck to put out a fire.... we're family.. haha

Halima said...

can't wait to see the movie, i am reading the last book right now. and come on, edward is nothing next to tommy boy in his fireman uniform!