Wednesday, December 17, 2008

F-A-M-I-L-Y Night!

Yay- Tommy is almost finished with the fire academy! I'm so proud of you Tommy Boy! Last Friday, they held a family night so we could all come and see what Tommy has been learning about for the past 17 weeks.





Tommy has such a supportive family- you guys are awesome!



We even got to check out the inside of the trucks!


Tommy's crew was responsible for putting out the car fire.

Isn't this silhouette cool? I can't imagine having to go in that building. It was really neat to go and see what Tommy has been telling me about first-hand, but it made me kind of worried about him!

The kids loved seeing Uncle Tommy...

...make that most of the kids, anyway.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh how fun!! I love seeing that stuff, but like you it makes me worry more. See you this Friday at the graduation!! He did it!! He is a firefighter!!

Brent and Brooke said...

Congrats Tommy! That family night looks fun!Merry Christmas to You guys too! We miss you two! Congrats on finishing up your first semester too smarty Pants!

Breck and Nan said...

Looks awesome! Congrats Tommy!

The Bakke's said...

wow that is so fun! Congrats to Tommy! I would be a little nervous too! That looks DANGEROUS! Tell him to be safe :)

ryanfamily said...

Tommy Boy!! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love your new job. Everyone loves a fireman! Now, police officers --- well, not everyone loves them! Good luck!

The Bakke's said...

what have you guys been up to? How were your holidays?? I miss you!