Monday, February 1, 2010

In Sanfilippo news...we are officially having a boy! I wish I had some cute ultrasound pics to post, but...we got:
1-scary alien face picture
3-pictures showing we are DEFINITELY having a boy!
Since he was upside-down, facing backwards, curled into a ball, and not cooperating too much in the ultrasound, we get to go back next week to make sure all his insides are accounted for! Maybe we'll get some better pictures this time!

Oh, and in other news- London's Run was this past weekend! Brie and Brooke and I ran it together, and only added about 5 minutes onto our past year's race time... for 2 pregos and 1 with a 3-month old baby, we were pretty happy with that. However, I think I may be retiring from running for the next few months...

7 comments:

My Two B's said...

awe congrats whit!!! Boys are so fun :)You guys will be awesome parents! Have you picked out names yet?? Miss you girl! Lets get together soon.

Halima said...

I am surprised you are still running now! Way to go! Can't wait to see all the boys this summer!

The Merkleys said...

No No you can't retire yet I really am thinking about doing Pats Run!

Sara White said...

Brie and you both have fiesty boys that just want to flaunt their boy parts huh!? ha!

Rogers Family said...

OMGosh!!! I am so happy. I officially feel like a pro when it comes to boys, LOL. Let me know if you need any advice! You are gonna be such an awesome mommy! Tommy is gonna be great with a little boy!

more said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brent and Brooke said...

I am so excited for this little guy! He will be adorable. and for running I quit too..but I'm not pregnant!