Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where has February Gone?

Wow, it's the end of the month already! Rather than bore you with details of what's been going on with school/work for me and Tommy (basically, they are still there, although the countdown to May and graduation are now on- Yay for May!), I thought I'd put up some random pics:



We have started putting in the garden. Here is the salsa section- my mouth is watering already!

Mmmm tomatoes






And, out of necessity for the life of the plants, this area is a Puppy-free zone. Zoey is heart-broken about this!

This is currently my favorite baby picture- I just love the downward angle, and that you can see his cute little nose and feet! Speaking of feet- He's a kicker! I love being able to feel him move throughout the day and know that everything is ok...I could pass on feeling him all throughout the night though!




And, just for fun- can you find the Tommy in this picture??


3 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

mmm...salsa!! Can't wait. Miss ya whitney, brent said he saw you at church and I was so jealous! I want to see your preg belly! pictures please :)

無聊嚕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Two B's said...

I 2nd the preg belly pictures! I bet you are SO cute :) The garden looks awesome!!!