Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Pics

Baby update- 32 weeks and counting!! Here are some pictures from the latest ultrasound.


Facial profile

I am totally aware this next one is a little creepy- 3d ultrasounds kind of weird me out! I think he kinda looks like the clay man from the Spiderman movie :) Kidding- I know he’s completely smushed in there and will be a lot more normal looking when he’s born…anyway, check out those chubby cheeks and LIPS! Can’t wait to meet him and smooch his cute little face!


He should be a good size baby- he’s measuring in the 75-80th percentile in his ultrasound pictures! He’ll probably be able to beat up on his 6-month old cousin Journey from the day he’s born :)

6 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

You only wish, Journey has been working out with McKade. She may be small, but she is tough. I kguess since you won't put up preg. pics, we have to come and see that belly for ourselves. He looks cute, well, as cute as a baby can look in an ultrasound. We can't wait to meet cute little Roman (is that is name?).

Rogers Family said...

Whitney, you scared me. I thought you already had your baby by the title of your post. Glad he's still in there cooking! Her, you should post some preggo pics of you! I bet you're adorable! Wanna se the belly, LOL

Brent and Brooke said...

Those lips! So cute! I can't wait to see him! I vote you need to post preg pics too! You are so stinkin cute whitney!

My Two B's said...

awe love the baby pics!! I vote for preggo pics too!! :) lol Cant wait to see you saturday for the shower. I miss you! It seems like its been forever.

Sanfilippo said...

Ha! I'll think about putting up a pregnancy pic...and we're about 90%sure about Roman being the first name. Roman ______ Sanfilippo- we're open to suggestions for the middle name!

Halima said...

Oh, so cute! Hopefully if my family posts anything here they won't go on about how they get freaked out by the 3-d ultrasounds like they did on my blog!