Sunday, May 23, 2010

Operation Baby Room- Complete!.....& Graduation :)

The room is ready, now all we need is the baby!! Tommy did an awesome job of installing the chair rail- it turned out great. Here are some pics...we need that new panoramic camera that Taylor Swift uses in that commercial, but you'll just have to use your imagination:









Tommy refinished the crib too- sweet huh? He's turning into quite a handy man :)



Also in recent news- graduation! Yep, finally finished my time at ASU! It was pretty easy to pick me out walking across the stage in all my prego glory :)
This pic is blurry but it totally cracked me up- the guy at the bottom of the stairs was assisting people as they walked down, and when he saw me he put both hands out to make sure I wouldn't fall...guess I looked a little shaky in my heels!
Me & Kristen




6 comments:

Rogers Family said...

OMGosh!!! The nursery is so cute! I love it! You have to come over and do my nursery the next time I have a baby!

Ben and Shani said...

The room looks great and congrats on graduating. Thanks for posting!

The Merkleys said...

Congratulations, your AWESOME!! LOVE the rooom!

Sara White said...

The room looks soooo great! yOu guys did a great job! And yahoo you for graduating!

Halima said...

Congrats on graduating, that is awesome! I love the baby room, it is adorable!

My Two B's said...

Awe the baby's room looks GREAT and I am so happy for you on the Graduation!!! CONGRATS! :)