Friday, December 31, 2010

Project- Cabinets!

Why I chose the hectic week of Christmas to redo my kitchen cabinets I'll never know, but I'm sure glad I did- I just love how they turned out!! I've always wated dark kitchen cabinets, and have been tossing around the idea of staining my cabinets darker for a while. But, all the staining, sanding, blah... sounded way too overwhelming!! Then, my mother-in-law gave us an awesome black hutch with a distressed paint job, and inspiration struck! I would do the cabinets to match. Here are the cabinets before:
A little painting, sanding, staining, and some varnish later... ta da!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

super cute girl!

ryanfamily said...

Looks good, Whitney!! I still haven't seen your new house! I need to get over there and see where you live!
Auntie Patti