Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions

First of all, Happy New Year! I was thinking about what to resolve to do better this year, and while there are many things I could choose to try and do better at (like, hmmm, blogging?), I seem to get distracted every time I start to think about it by... life!

So, I think I'll go watch Eat Pray Love while folding the massive pile of laundry on my couch, and let you know if anything good comes to mind! If not, know I'll love spending the new year with my favorite people in this picture (minus the moustache!)

2 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

The kitchen looks great! I think blogging should be on the "top" of that list. It is the only we we get to see you guys. I know I bug you about it, but we like to feel like a part of your lives, so I won't stop bugging you:). Happy New Years. (# 2 on the list should be buying those plane tickets to come on out and see us.)We would like to see Roman before his is 1.

Sanfilippo said...

Ok Shani, you have my permission to keep bugging me- I need reminders! And we are definitely planning on coming for spring break- Tommy already got the time off. Woo-hoo!!! Countdown is on to see the Cobbers :)